General Business Terms for Uranus NetTest Service
Terms of Service
These terms constitute a legal agreement between you and us. They explained the terms that must be followed when using our services. By agreeing to these terms or using our services, it means that you agree to these terms and are bound by their laws. If you do not agree to these terms, you are not allowed to access or use our services.
These terms set out how you can use our game Gram Games and any games, in-game purchases, forums, and services we provide (collectively referred to as our "services" in these terms). Please read these terms carefully to make sure you understand. These terms are a legal agreement between you and us.
• As a condition of using our services, you agree to always abide by the following rules (our "rules").
• You agree that you will not do any behavior or share, distribute, provide or transmit any data, messages, or files:
• • is explicit, vulgar, or obscene;
• • Equivalent to cheating;
• • Constitute a personal attack on others;
• • Bullying or harassing others;
• • Constitute or encourage any illegal activity;
• • Impersonate anyone or misrepresent your identity;
• • Delete or change any legal notices, disclaimers, proprietary notices, copyrights, or trademarks;
• • Violates the rights of others. For example, you must not infringe any other person’s patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights, or their confidential information or privacy;
• • Contain viruses or similar threats, or interfere with, damage, or damage our services;
• • hurt anyone's use or enjoyment of the service;
• •Involve destructive, anti-social or destructive behavior, including, for example, "proliferation", "trolling", "incitement", "spam" or "grief";
• •Involved in carrying out any business activities, including making money for yourself or others; or
• • Equivalent to advertisements, chain letters, spam, or spam.
• In addition, participating in any of the following activities violates these rules:
• Any attacks, including but not including denial of service attacks or other similar attempts to interfere with others' use of the service;
• Attempts to gain unauthorized access to the service, computer, or network connected to the service;• Use cheating, robots, automated software, hackers, or any third-party software designed to interfere with the service;
• Modify any software that forms part of the service;
• Destroy or overload the computer or server;
• Attempt to circumvent or modify any security function;
• Harassing or abusing others;
• Obtain or use other people's personal information through the service or share anyone's personal information.
If you think other users may have violated our rules, please use the following contact information to let us know. However, we cannot guarantee that others will comply with these rules, and we are not responsible for any other user's failure to comply with these rules.
If we believe that you have not complied with the rules, or we have reason to believe that you have other improper behaviors when using our services, we may terminate or restrict your right to use the services, or disable your account. In addition, if we believe that you are cheating in any way, we may also remove any applicable in-game purchases from you, including, for example, any virtual items you have obtained through cheating.
Who owns the content provided through the service?
We own or obtain a license to use all content and information contained in the services (including our games), including all intellectual property rights in our services. For example, we own or have a license to use all software code, graphics, images, trademarks, designs, logos, videos, and text in our games.
Unless expressly permitted by these terms, you may not use the service. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or modify the service in any way. Your right to use the service
According to these terms, we grant you a non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, personal, non-transferable, and revocable limited license, allowing you to access and use the service for your own non-commercial entertainment purposes. You agree not to use the service for any other purpose.
You must provide all the equipment and software required to connect to the service.
You are responsible for ensuring that you have the equipment needed to use our services
You are responsible for paying for any costs incurred when accessing the service, including internet connection or mobile costs.
We are not responsible for third-party websites or content
We are not responsible for third-party advertising
On some pages, you may see advertisements provided by third parties. We do not control the advertisements placed through our services.
These terms, their subject matter, and their composition are governed by English law.
However, if you are a consumer and resident of any EU country/region, you will benefit from the mandatory provisions of the laws of that country/region and the legal rights granted to you by the law. Nothing in these terms will affect your right as a consumer to rely on these mandatory provisions and the legal rights of local laws.
You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a consumer and resident of any EU country, you and we can also file a lawsuit in that country. If we are unable to resolve any disputes between us regarding the delivery of certain services, you have the right to submit the dispute to the online dispute resolution platform of the European Union:
The relevant online store’s terms and conditions also include instructions on what to do if the game is defective. Your rights and remedies for defective games and how to exercise these rights and remedies are set out in the relevant terms and conditions of the relevant online store.
How to contact us
Please contact us: